MSTS Miri reopening its door again!
All our delegates to complete and return an Awareness and Prevention Form upon arrival at the training centre to ensure compliance with National Travel Restrictions and general health requirements. In order to further attempt in mitigating the implication on our delegates and employees, we will implement the following precautionary measures:
- Temperature screening before entering the centre.
- Procedures in place on how to handle a member of staff or delegate should they not comply with the awareness and prevention form. (Quarantine Procedure)
- Social distancing as per the National Guidance with our facilities configured to accommodate this with suitably and clearly marked social distancing.
- Reduce to a maximum of 10 persons at the centre at any one time to accommodate social distance.
- Food will be served in wrapped portions.
- All staff and delegates will be issued a mask and will be advised to wear the mask at all times.
- Hygiene precautions as per National health authorities requirements.
- Internal areas and surfaces areas will be sanitised on a regular basis (minimum 3 times per days)
- Antibacterial handwash stations widely available.
- Handwashing and hygiene signages and reminders are in place.
- Transport arranged by MSTS will have drivers wearing facemask, masks and hand sanitizer available for passengers and vehicle sanitized before and after each trip.
- Follow accreditation bodies guidelines and technical bulletins for advice on procedures and methodologies. (OPITO, CAAM, others)
- No mouth-to-mouth practical for delegates during First Aid practical courses.
- Follow manufacturers and National guidelines on all equipment that requires cleaning.
- A Task Force at each centre to ensure that all procedures for COVID 19 are being strictly applied.
With all the above, you can rest assured, we, MSTS have put rigorous efforts to fight against COVID-19 to ensure the safety of our delegates and employees, SERIOUSLY!
We will also continue to offer our e-learning and webinar options should you prefer to reduce physical contact time at our centres. Please find attached our company guidelines which will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
DOWNLOAD MSTS Centre Reopen Actions here