The Damage Control Team's responsibility is to fight fires in times of crisis when the plant, ship, or offshore installation suffered damage. Having an effective and well-trained team is paramount and will boost employees’ trust, confidence, and work performance.
The Damage Control Team training will demonstrate to a level of competence on how to operate fire fighting, fire protection equipment and to deal with various fire situations onboard installations. This training will also emphasis working as a team under the control of a fire team leader.
Below are the modules in the Damage Control Team Training
- Offshore / Emergency Fire Response Arrangements
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Breathing Apparatus and Control Procedures
- Heat and Humidity
- Compartmental Fire Fighting
- Non-Fire Incidents
- Fire Fighting foams
- Fixed Fire Fighting and Detection Systems
- Closed Containers and Vessel Fire Fighting
- Hazardous Materials
Class and Training Calendar
Check available public session of Damage Control Team Training in the calendar below: